McKenzie’s Hope offers advocacy services for adult survivors of Domestic Violence and/or Sexual Assault. Our advocate works with clients to walk alongside them on their journey toward healing. Survivors can be referred from community organizations or call our advocate themselves. Safety of survivors is our top priority and services can be given completely anonymously if needed. To get in contact with our advocate you can call or text (260) 355-9082 or email them at [email protected].
Our Services Include:
- Trauma Informed Crisis Response
- Safety Planning
- Connecting you with Needed Community Resources
- Referrals for Mental Health Services
- Personalized Advocacy and Accompaniment
- Coordination of Services and Systems
- Help navigating the legal system and accompaniment to medical and court appointments
If you suspect a child is being abused or neglected, call Indiana's Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline today. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and you can report abuse and neglect anonymously.